Tickets $5 each
Draws take place each Tuesday at 7:15 PM at the Grand Theatre 1904: 631 Grand Avenue, Indian Head Saskatchewan
120,000 Tickets in total available for purchase
Tickets may only be purchased or sold within Saskatchewan
The Ticket pulled will earn 20% of that week’s ticket sales and the winner will have the opportunity to cut the deck for the Jackpot (includes the week’s 30% plus whatever has been accumulated or seeded, whichever is greater).
Fund raising event for the Indian Head Theatre & Community Arts Inc.
Saskatchewan Provincial Lottery Licence # LR15-0058
Indian Head Grand Theatre’s “Chase the Ace” Contest Rules
- Tickets will be sold during Box Office, Movie and Grand Theatre Event times. Tickets will be sold until 7:00pm on Tuesdays for that week’s draw.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Grand Theatre in Indian Head (631 Grand Ave). Tickets are $5.00 each.
- The random ticket draw takes place at 7:15 PM on Tuesdays at the Grand Theatre in Indian Head (631 Grand Ave).
- The winning number will be announced verbally and displayed visually. If the winner is not present, they will be phoned. The winner then has 15 minutes to arrive to receive the winnings and to cut the deck. If phoned and unable to be present, and if a Proxy has been assigned, the Proxy may cut the cards on the winner’s behalf. If they do not answer and a Proxy has been assigned, the Proxy will immediately cut the cards. If the winner or Proxy does not come forward, that week’s event is concluded and all monies from the week roll over into the next week. The Winner or Proxy must be present to claim the prize. (A Proxy may be assigned by the ticket purchaser. The Proxy must be named on the ticket.)
- A cash prize of 20% of the week’s ticket sales will be awarded to the winning ticket holder, 30% will be added to the Jackpot, and 50% will go to Indian Head Theatre & Community Arts Inc.
- When the winning ticket is drawn, the holder will then cut the deck/draw from the deck. If the Ace of Spades card is drawn the winner receives the amount in the Jackpot (including the 30% of the day’s ticket sales). The Jackpot will be paid in the form of a cheque. If the Ace of Spades card is not drawn, the amount carries forward to the next draw.
- If requested, the cards will be flipped over/shown to reveal that the Ace of Spades card is in the deck (this will be done after the winner cuts the deck). Once a card is drawn from the deck, it will be destroyed. The deck will be secured – locked up in a safe on site at the Grand Theatre in Indian Head.
- The contest continues with the same deck of cards until the Ace of Spades is drawn. Once the “Ace of Spades” card is revealed, the game is concluded. A minimum Jackpot may be provided for the contest. The amount of the minimum Jackpot will be at the discretion of the Grand Theatre Board and announced on the Grand Theatre Facebook Page as well as on the Grand Theatre website.
- The lottery continues until the Ace of Spades has been cut or drawn.
- There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased for a draw.
- Purchaser must be 18 years of age.
- Members of Indian Head Theatre & Community Arts Inc. and their immediate family will be permitted to purchase tickets.
- Contact: Lisa Horsman 306-660-7006