The Indian Head Theatre & Community Arts Inc. (IHTC) is seeking new board members to influence, direct and contribute to the growth and development of The Grand Theatre 1904, a treasured resource that supports the arts in the Indian Head and District community.
Board members must be able to meet regularly to make decisions and discuss the Theatre’s administration, finances, workshops, events, projects, and outreach.
Board members are expected to take on leadership roles on behalf of the Theatre including tasks related to finances, outreach, infrastructure, events planning, communication and education. Board members will support and direct volunteer staff in the delivery of theatre programs and events.
If you would like to see the board in action and would like to attend our next meeting (usually scheduled the 4th Wednesday of each month), please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention this to anyone who you think would be a great board member for the IHTC!
What does being an Indian Head Theatre & Community Arts Board Member entail?
- An 8-12 month commitment, 12 months or longer preferred
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Provide guidance and participate in decision making for the management of the Grand Theatre and its programming.
- Sign up for leadership team responsibilities and take initiative to ensure tasks are completed
- Develop and lead projects with the help of volunteer Staff and other community members
Benefits of being an IHTC Board Member:
- Gain experience with organizing workshops and events, community outreach, budgeting, and managing volunteers
- Training on board governance and relevant responsibilities.
- Gain knowledge and experience within the arts community.
- Be part of a vibrant community and network.
- Board Experience looks great on your CV.
Contact us today for more information: email@example.com